We offer a variety of classes for all levels and all classes end with savasana and the offer of a chilled lavender towel.
Some of the types we offer are:
- Hot Power Flow – heated to around 90-degrees and a faster-paced class
- Hot Power Flow (Inspired by Baptiste Power Yoga) – heated to around 90-degrees and uses the Journey into Power Sequence created by Baron Baptiste
- Warm Deep Stretch – heated to around 85-degrees and moves at a slower pace
- Aerial Yoga – non-heated class and uses silks during a Yoga flow
- Restorative Aerial Yoga – non-heated class, uses silks during a Yoga flow, and moves at a slower pace
- Yoga HIIT – heated to around 90-degrees; combines yoga, HIIT exercises, and weights; and moves at a faster pace
- Yin – non-heated class and slowest paced of all of our classes where poses are held 90-seconds to 10 minutes
If you have any questions on where to start, reach out to us or check out our FAQ’s.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class because we lock the doors when it starts.
We follow the D-20 local school district for weather delays and cancellations. In the event of a canceled class, we will update our social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) and our schedule on Mindbody.