Ready to ELEVATE your life?!
Yoga does not tranform the way we see things,
it transforms the person who sees.B.K.S. Iyengar
The promise of Elevate 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
You will leave this training with a new relationship to your yoga practice, the ability to skillfully and masterfully teach a power vinyasa yoga class, and connect to your purpose and learn how to bring that vision to life.
About Elevate 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The Elevate Yoga Teacher Training is an intense 200 Hour program for anyone who seeks to deepen their yoga practice, to gain new insights and knowledge about poses, meditation and more.
This program will give you the opportunity to create results that are extraordinary both on and off your mat-should you choose it.
For those who are interested in teaching yoga, you will learn basic anatomy, alignment, and hands-on assisting to be able to safely and effectively teach a power vinyasa yoga class inspired by the Baptiste Power Yoga methodology.
Whether you are interested in being a teacher or are interested in deepening your practice, you will gain access to the ability to express your most authentic self on your mat and in your life.
You will explore the Baptiste Power Yoga methodology, including asana (yoga poses), meditation and personal leadership development through individual and group learning.
Meetings will be held at the studio where you can ask questions about the program, meet the trainers, and learn what this program has to offer you.
Stay tuned for dates!
Fridays 4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturdays 8:30am-8:30pm, & Sundays 8:30am-4:30pm (These times may be adjusted as a group.)
September 11-13, 2020; October 2-4, 2020; October 23-25, 2020; November 6-8, 2020; December 4-6, 2020; and January 8-10, 2021 (Graduation Weekend).
*additional hours completed via homework and outside project. If you are unable to attend a session, arrangements may be made. Reach out to discuss.
Stay tuned for this list.
- Practice: expansion and deepening of your personal practice
- Asana (yoga poses): fundamental alignment, anatomy, hands-on assisting, and adaptations
- Teaching: Practice teaching, live coaching, peer evaluation and feedback, new communication and leadership skills
- Yoga: Philosophy, History, Ethics, Breathwork, and Meditation
- The business of yoga, Seva (service) and the ability to bring yoga beyond the yoga studio and into the community.
Cost is $2,500 with a $500 non-refundable deposit due upon acceptance into the program. Deposit applied to tuition of the program. Tutition includes unlimited yoga at BPYCS during the duration of the training.
Discounts for military, students, and first responders. Interest-free payments plans are also available. Tuition is required to be paid-in-full by graduation weekend and in order to receive certificate of completion of the program. Contact us for details.
- 30 days prior to training: full refund less $500 non-refundable deposit
- 14-29 days prior to training: 50% refund less $500 non-refundable deposit
- Less than 14 days prior to training: No refunds. If paid-in-full, a credit will be applied to your account with BPYCS less $500 non-refundable deposit and can be used for a future teacher training program.