Our schedule will be a hybrid of in-person and some online classes and you will see that noted on each individual class.
- Classes held in person are currently limited to 8 people so book your spot ahead of time on the schedule tab of the website or the Mindbody app. If you need to cancel the class, please do so at least one hour ahead of the scheduled start time to give others the opportunity to attend.
- We ask that you do not come to the studio if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of Covid-19 (including cough and fever).
- Please wear a mask into the studio and until you are on your designated mat space in the practice room.
- We are unable to rent or provide mats or props at this time so please bring your own mats, towels, blocks, straps, and any other items needed for class.
- Showers are currently closed at the studio.
- Cash will not be accepted at this time.